You know how, after an undisclosed amount of time, your pillows can kind of start NOT feeling comfortable anymore? Yeah. That’s what’s happening to the pillows gracing my couch, of which there are many. Somehow, NONE seem appropriately cozy. And I certainly can’t afford to buy any new ones (not now, anyway), so… I just thought I’d do a little painless, virtual “window” shopping… via Etsy, of course.
So, if you’d like to join me in my spree, here we go!
1. Vintage grain sack pillows from Leslie Jansen:
2. Monogrammed pillows from White Twig:
3. Because I have recently become a first-time aunt (to twins! a boy & a girl… I’m not at all proud… hee hee), I have become somewhat infatuated with really ridiculously adorable, handmade kiddie stuff. Like these pillows, by Li’l Dumplings:
4. OK… I can’t help it. I think it’s hilarious when bad words are displayed in pretty, elegant ways. Like when I calligraphy “B*te me” on cards. It makes me spectacularly happy. And so do these two-sided pillows by Sew Naughty:
5. OK, back to wholesome… courtesy of these lovely, primitively welcoming pillows by Peace By Piece Designs:
OK, I think that’s sufficient for now.